So there I was sitting on the couch thinking about Cheetos, like ya do, and it came to me: Cheetos. Marshmallow. Treats. Just like Rice Krispies Treats, but on crack—cheesy, crunchy, neon orange crack.
Cheetos Marshmallow Treats
- 2T butter
- 4c mini marshmallows
- 6c Cheetos, roughly chopped (I averaged 3 pieces per Cheeto)
- Prep a 9×13 pan with whatever it is you might prep it with so the treats don’t stick in there.
- Melt butter in a big pot on the stove.
- Add in marshmallows and melt those as well, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in chopped Cheetos until they are covered in melted mallow.
- Smash Cheetos mix into your prepared pan and let cool.
- Cut and consume.
The sweetness of the marshmallow takes a second to hit you. So you take a bite, and you are like, “Cheetos…Cheetos…Cheetos…oooh, marshmallow!” Awesome.
Inadvertent bonus: The marshmallow seals in the Cheetos, so while your taste buds are covered in cheesy-mallowy-goodness, your fingers remain dust-free!