Sure it’s still fall, but winter vibes are right on the horizon as we careen right into the end of the year. What that means is winter-themed menus popping up at restaurants. Count IHOP in that fold, as they’ve just debuted their new holiday menu
One of the standouts in IHOP’s new holiday menu is a stack of Winter Wonderland Pancakes that feature a dazzling blue vanilla swirl. The new holiday menu features a roster of seasonal delights for everyone, which includes:
- Winter Wonderland Pancakes: Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes topped with a shimmering blue vanilla swirl, mini marshmallows, and a dusting of powdered sugar snow.
- Cranberry Vanilla Pancakes: Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes topped with creamy vanilla bean mousse, cranberry topping, whipped topping, and a dusting of powdered sugar.
- Frozen Hot Chocolate Milkshake: Premium vanilla ice cream blended with real milk & hot chocolate. With whipped topping, chocolate drizzle & mini marshmallows.
- Cali Roasted Turkey Melt: All-natural roasted turkey breast, hickory-smoked bacon, Wisconsin Whole Milk cheese, roasted cherry tomatoes, fresh avocado & mayo on grilled multigrain bread. Served with choice of side.
- Jr. Winter Wonderland Combo (12 years and under): One Winter Wonderland pancake served with one hickory-smoked bacon strip, one pork sausage link, and one scrambled egg.
- Holiday Celebrations Family Feast: Four servings each of scrambled eggs and golden hash browns, eight hickory-smoked bacon strips or eight pork sausage links, and eight fluffy buttermilk pancakes. Comes with holiday decorations including vanilla bean mousse, cranberry topping, shimmering blue vanilla sauce and mini marshmallows. Available for IHOP ‘N Go only – not available for dine-in.
- Pumpkin Spice Pancakes: The continuation of a seasonal favorite. Two pumpkin pancakes made with real pumpkin and seasonal spices, crowned with creamy whipped topping.
IHOP’s 2021 holiday menu will be available at participating locations for a limited time.