Taco Bell’s Nacho Fries were the hot new fast food item of 2018, so it’s only fitting that the chain kick off 2019 with a brief return of the fan favorites.
Photo courtesy of Taco Bell
Starting January 24, Nacho Fries will be back on the menu nationwide. This is only going to be for a limited time run, so those of you looking to get those custom fry-filled creations should head to Taco Bell sooner rather than later once the fries return.
Taco Bell representatives have confirmed that all forms of the Nacho Fries will be back on the menu. This includes the regular side of fries with nacho cheese sauce, as well as the two different sizes of loaded fries (Supreme and Bell Grande) that come topped with same beef, nacho cheese, tomatoes, and sour cream.
Prior to the official launch, there will be a few chances for some people to get Nacho Fries ahead of their targeted release. Starting January 18, guests who travel to certain Taco Bell locations between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. may find a surprise order of fries and nacho cheese sauce with their meal. It’ll be completely random as to who gets the fries, but if you want an early shot at them, head to any of the following locations:
- 2222 Barranca Pkwy, Irvine, CA
- 2404 North Washington Avenue, Dallas, TX
- 4248 Dale Blvd, Dale City, VA
- 303 West Imperial Highway, Brea, CA
- 1100 Rockville Pike, Rockville, MD
- 4300 Highway 360, Fort Worth, TX
- 4101 Campus Drive, Irvine, CA
- 500 8th Ave, New York, NY
- 840 8th Ave, New York, NY
- 224 7th Ave, New York, NY
- 4030 Belden Village St, NW, Canton OH
- 5772 Hollister St., Houston, TX
- 3350 W. Roosevelt Rd, Chicago, IL
- 1037 Chestnut St, Philadelphia, PA
This giveaway will only happen while supplies last, but if there’s fries leftover after Day 1, the whole thing could start over again on the 19th.
If you’re not near any of these areas, you’ll still be able to buy the fries when the nationwide drop happens on the 24.