PicThx Quotes and Images
Looking for a bit of trivia to drop at your next soirée? Well, you’re in luck. If you’d like to indulge the endearing know-it-all in you, here are 5 little-known facts every wine and cheese fan (so everyone) should keep in their back pocket.
The fun little clip comes from the always charming Annie Colbert and Matt Silverman of Mashable and breaks down curious bits of wino science and history. Prepare for an onslaught of butt jokes. Heh, “butt”.
Designer: David Olenick
From the lovely blogger who brought you 8 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Sushi, comes another dreamy infographic. This time, Ryoko Iwata brings caffeine lovers a personality chart based on their favorite way to drink coffee.
According to the illustrated chart, espresso drinks tend to be hard-working leaders, frappuccino drinkers are trend setters, and instant coffee drinkers like to procrastinate. As for those who opt for soymilk in their morning cup o’ Joe? They’re self-righteous, self-centered, and high-maintenance (and personally sound like a downright bore).
Of course, we recommend taking this entire personality-to-coffee business with a dash of half-and-half.
1. Carl’s Jr. : Home of the $7 Six Dollar Burger
2. El Pollo Loco: Pronounced “Po-yo” not “Polo”
3. Chick-fil-A: Did you want some? Sorry, we’re closed
4. In-N-Out: Ugh, #monkeystyle
5. Jack in the Box: The place that magically appears whenever you’re drunk and stoned at 3 am
6. McDonald’s: Ba Da Ba Ba Ba
7. Burger King: There’s no McDonald’s around here
8. Taco Bell: The DLT is delicious they said. It’s the best thing you’ve ever eaten they said. Now your toilet hates you
9. Del Taco: There’s no Taco Bell around here
10. KFC: Our mascot is secretly Santa Claus
11. Long John Silvers: Because fried fish nuggets sound a lot healthier than fried chicken nuggets
12. Starbucks: $6 Coffee Milkshakes
13. Subway: Edible Yoga Mats
14. Arby’s: Post-workout meal for bros
15. Panda Express: Orange Chicken and Friends
16. Wendy’s: Makers of chili crack
17. White Castle: The only reason to leave the West Coast
18. Popeye’s: The Cajun KFC
19. Chipotle: Free-Range Taco Bell