Have we told you guys how much we love reader submissions? Especially when they’re this awesome. As we have officially dragged our feet into Autumn, check out the latest recipe from Lisa and the Snappy Gourmet Blog, the Pumpkin Cheesecaketini. American food and drink brands have continually expanded on the October season even in the midst of the The Great Northeast Pumpkin Shortage. Dunkin’ Donuts brought back pumpkin-flavored donuts, coffee and muffins, Einstein Bagels released their pumpkin latte, bagels and ‘schmear,’ and even Food Network is launching Pumpkin Wars next week.
But as we all know, sometimes the most fulfilling meals and beverages come from home. So if you’ve never made a pumpkin beverage, here’s your chance to make a beverage with Pumpkin Spice Liqueur and Cinnamon Schnapps. And just a reminder if you’re making something as delicious as this, please document it and submit it to us! Recipe Below!
- 1/3 cup milk or cream
- 3 tablespoons Hiram Walker Pumpkin Spice Liqueur
- 1 tablespoon Hiram Walker Cinnamon Schnapps
- 1 teaspoon cheesecake instant pudding mix (regular or sugar free)
- Graham cracker crumbs
- Whipped cream
- Mix milk/cream, Pumpkin Spice Liqueur, Cinnamon Schnapps, and pudding mix in shaker with ice. Shake for about 30 seconds.
- Dip rim of glass in caramel, then dip into graham cracker crumbs. Strain drink into glass.
- Top drink with whipped cream and a dash of cinnamon if desired.