Who knew making your own magic shell ice cream topping could be so simple? Our new friend Katrina turned us on to her recipe for a Magic Shell Cookie Dough Ice Cream Topping, made with only two ingredients and a few minutes of spare kitchen time. The way her recipe is laid out, you can probably make some bulk amounts too…oh the possibilities.
Cookie Dough Magic Shell Topping
- ½ Cup coconut oil, melted
- ½ Cup Betty Crocker Chocolate Chip Cookie Ready-Made Mix
- Melt coconut oil and stir in dry mix.
- Let stand for about 20 minutes.
- Spoon over ice cream. Enjoy!