- Start by hollowing out a personal sized watermelon, setting aside the inside to be blended.
- Dip the rim of the watermelon into the classic chamoy and tajin combination for that extra ‘zing’!
- Blend that watermelon up with some ice until it’s got a nice and slushy consistency and pour it back into the hollowed-up watermelon.
- Pop open an ice cold can of Montejo Chelada and pour to the brim.
- Add your favorite garnishes like a chewy tamarind stick, watermelon jerky, chile mango, or lime
- Have some fun
A unique, new chelada is here to shake up your holiday season, promising to defy the ordinary. The Chelada from Cerveza Montejo embodies the rebellious spirit of Hispanic culture — bringing together bold and authentic flavors that resist the norm. Born to be unapologetic, the Montejo Chelada was brewed and blended to challenge all conventions. The crisp mexican style golden lager combined with the robust, zesty flavor of the Clamato makes it the perfect daytime drink no matter what the season. Much like Montejo, Foodbeasts love to take things to the next level — which is why our Director of Video, Marc (@marckharrat) decided to elevate the experience by putting together a wild watermelon michelada, you can enjoy at home: