When both a sugar high and a drinking buzz are of the utmost importance to you, then you’re one of those folks that can get away naming…creating…and consuming something called the Better Than Sex Caketini. Our friend Lisa Huff recently tried her hand at one, adapting a Paula Deen recipe under a similar name, but lathered in some quality booze in the process.
Utilizing Pinnacle Cake Flavored Vodka, pineapple juice, coconut milk creamer, French vanilla pudding mix, whipped cream and toasted coconut, Lisa shows you how to put together a Caketini in around 10 minutes!
Here’s the recipe, straight from Lisa’s blog:
- 1/4 cup Pinnacle Cake Flavored Vodka
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup coconut milk creamer
- 1 teaspoon French vanilla pudding mix
- Whipped cream
- Toasted coconut
- Mix vodka, pineapple juice, coconut milk creamer, and pudding mix in shaker with ice. Shake for about 30 seconds.
- Strain into glass. Top with whipped cream and toasted coconut as desired.
SNAPPY TIPS: This makes 1 drink, so multiple if you are serving more people.
SNAPPY SUBSTITUTIONS: Instead of French vanilla pudding mix, you could use vanilla. Substitute your favorite coconut milk for the creamer if desired.