Critics may not have liked the movie, but in our book, its a classic. Welcome to Good Burger home of the Good Burger, can I take your order?!
Burger King has been domineering the fast food news lately, and today is no different with the unveiling of the new Nintendo Wii inspired Kid’s Meal toys. Here’s what they all do, straight from our OMGNintendo:
- Flip and Stick Donkey Kong: Make Donkey Kong flip through the air to reach his target!
- Light-Up Luma: Plug the Wii Remote toy into Luma, then press a button and he’ll light up!
- Metroid Challenge: Use the magnetic Wii Remote toy to propel the ball through the maze!
- Mario to the Rescue: Use the magnetic Wii Remote toy to avoid the blocks and get Mario to the top!
- Whirl ‘n Twirl Princess Peach: Wind up the princess and watch her whirl and twirl!
- Mario Kart Yoshi: Send Yoshi off in any direction you please!
- Rumbling Tumbling Diddy Kong: Wind up Diddy Kong by the arms, then send him into a tumbling frenzy!
- Float and Go Boo: Point the Wii Remote toy at Boo’s back and watch him float forward!
- Galaxy Blast Mario: Load the Mario toy into the Wii Remote propeller and blast off!
There’s no way this video can be sidelined to simply be one of our “video of the day” entries. A few days back we mentioned Burger King’s documentary “Whopper Virgins“, and now it has become available for viewing. I’m not really sure why the video is so intriguing to me; it could be reactions to individuals in other countries who had never seen or heard of a hamburger, or the visual and emotional reactions of those same individuals as they bite into American fast food. The film is embedded above, but if you would like to watch it in a much bigger fashion, just head to the Whopper Virgins website to get your fix!
Sweet Miniature Sliders, ingeniously crafted by Joe from Nilla wafers, chocolate and coconut. Perfectly done! [Via Culinary in the Desert]
We’ve seen it before…but never in high def and with our Southern California brethren at In-N-Out. 2 Krispy Kreme Doughnuts + Double Double Hamburger? Puts a smile on my face.
The Heart Attack Grill in Chandler, Arizona is an establishment that refuses to fold under the healthy theme that seems to be sweeping America the past couple years. While many restaurants are striving to removing “trans fat” and other unpopular entities from their menu, the Heart Attack Grill makes sure that their product is deep fried in pure lard and hammers their point home by dressing up their waitresses in scantily clad nurse attire. The government is not a fan of this restaurant’s operation, and has forced the grill to release statements that their “Nurses” in fact do not have any accredited medical training. Interested? Keep reading to find out more:
Welcome to Huntington Beach, home to one of three Orange County burger houses called TK Burgers. Usually packed to the brim with surfers, tourists, cops and fixed-geared-bicyclists, this place has definitely become a staple of our now weekly summer trips down Pacific Coast Highway.