While browsing the internet, I stumbled across these Chocolate Chip Cookie n Oreo Fudge Brownie Bars — chocolate chip cookie dough topped with Oreos and brownie batter. They look amazing, and I’m sure they taste even better. This inspired me to bake something decidedly decadent, so I took the concept of the above recipe, mixed it with the tastiness of Cake Batter Blondies, and came up with this…
- 1 package (16.5 oz) sugar cookie dough
- 28 Golden Birthday Cake Oreo cookies
- 1 box yellow mix
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup rainbow sprinkles
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line 9×13 pan with parchment paper.
- Break apart sugar cookie dough and press evenly on bottom of pan.
- Layer Golden Birthday Cake Oreo Cookies in single layer over sugar cookie dough. (You can make them fit. I believe in you.)
- Combine the cake mix, oil, milk, and egg in a large bowl. Then fold in the rainbow sprinkles and white chocolate chips. Pour Blondie batter over Oreo cookies and spread evenly.
- Bake for 40 to 50 minutes or until the top is set and golden brown.
- Let cool for completely (if you can wait that long), cut into 32 pieces, and serve.
Oh, to the, my. These bars are sweet, sugary, and super yum-o. Add a tall glass of cold milk to the mix and you’ve got everything you could want in dessert, lover, or friend.