The lovely ladies and gents of Oscar Mayer stopped by our Foodbeast offices for lunch one day to introduce their version of the “Walking Taco” — a meal that can be eaten out of a single chip bag. After popping open a few beers, we rallied around the table as they handed us chip bags and asked us to crush them. Beer in one hand and chips in the other, we single-handedly broke the potato chips into pieces, then threw in some Shed BBQ sauce, cheese, jalapenos, coleslaw and just about anything else we could get our hands on.
The result? An awesome hotmess of a feast in a bag. Of course, we recommend throwing a drizzle of Sriracha into the mix for good measure.
Pork By Fork Recipe
• 1 snack-size package of potato chips (approximately 1 oz. or 1 cup of chips)
• 1/2 cup Oscar Mayer Carving Board Hickory Smoked Pulled Pork
• 2 tbsp your choice of BBQ Sauce
• hot sauce
• or anything else that sounds good to you!
1. Gently crush chips in bag
2. Add warmed pork to chip bag (warm up per package instructions)
3. Top with BBQ Sauce
4. Add favorite condiments and toppings
5. Mix with fork
6. Customize to your liking by trying any kind of chip, BBQ sauce