Categories
News

Needles Found in Burger King Burger

The last thing you would want to find in your burger is a couple of needles. Such was the case of a Hawaii-based soldier sitting down to his meal. Army Staff Sgt. Clark Bartholomew purchased a Triple Stacker from a Burger King in Schofield Barracks back in December and took it home. When Bartholomew ate the burger, he found that a needle in the burger had pierced his tongue. Another needle was found in his small intestine, leaving him hospitalized for six days.

Bartholomew filed a lawsuit this week in Honolulu against the restaurant. Hopefully he gets some compensation for all that trouble. Talk about scary.

(via: Huffington Post)

By Peter Pham

Pete's favorite foods include pizza, tacos and pretty much any kind of breakfast. He'll usually snap a photo or two while his food cools down.

1 reply on “Needles Found in Burger King Burger”

Leave a Reply