As you might have noticed, I have an innate desire to take awesome things and figure out how to make them even more awesome. Do you know what’s awesome (besides me, bacon, and basically everything else that I’ve previously declared as such)? Nabisco. And do you know how many amazing cookies/crackers/etc. this company makes? Three…at least in relation to today’s recipe.
Nabisco Cookie Chocolate Bark
– 12oz milk chocolate chips
– 1 Go paks! Mini Oreo®
– 1 Go paks! Nutter Butter® Bites
– 1 Go paks! Mini Chips Ahoy! ®
1. Coarsely crumble all three “paks” of cookies. (I tried to get about 4 pieces from each cookie).
2. Sift the cookie crumbles to get rid of the dust and tiny crumbs and combine the left over chunks in a bowl.
3. Prep a baking sheet with wax paper.
4. Melt chocolate chips and spread onto prepared baking sheet.
5. Evenly distribute the cookie mix over the chocolate and press it all down in there so it stays.
6. Chill in freezer until it is set. Then break it up and buy stock in Nabisco.
I chose these three cookies because I thought they would go well together and cohesively work with a milk chocolate base. But there are so many combinations you could try. If I were to do it again, I think I would try Teddy Grahams®, Nilla® Wafers and Barnum’s Animal® Crackers (Best. Animal Crackers. Ever.) on white chocolate.
If you are a chocolate lover, stick with the recipe above. If you are more into vanilla, try the second option. I know I will.