Known internationally for their “indulgent taste”, Magum ice cream brand is bringing their signature flavor to the U.S. this April. The same brand who yesterday sent us an Edible Press Release, Magnum’s initiative to bring their product to America in a big way doesn’t stop with sending funky perishable press kits to bloggers.
This morning, the brand announced a partnership with Chanel brand’s creative director, Karl Lagerfeld, and actress Rachel Bilson to create a short film-series that will debut during the Tribeca Film Festival. More information on this partnership and videos to accompany are available on the newly updated Magnum Ice Cream US website.
Beginning this April, consumers will be able to acquire Magnum’s ice cream varieties at retailers across the nation, including Walmart, Target, Safeway, Kroger, 7-11 and Wawa. The “premium on-the-go delights” will be available in 3-count multipacks for the suggested retail price of $3.99 and individually for $2.59.
The brand will be bringing over six flavors of their bars that utilize vanilla bean or chocolate ice cream paired with their Belgian chocolate. Here’s a quick recap of the six available flavors:
- Magnum® Classic | Silky vanilla bean ice cream dipped in a thick layer of Belgian milk chocolate
- Magnum® Almond | Silky vanilla bean ice cream covered in a thick layer of Belgian milk chocolate with crunchy almonds
- Magnum® Double Caramel | Silky vanilla bean ice cream enrobed in a luscious chocolatey coating, rich caramel sauce and thick Belgian milk chocolate
- Magnum® Double Chocolate | Creamy chocolate ice cream enrobed in a luscious chocolatey coating, rich chocolatey sauce and thick Belgian milk chocolate
- Magnum® White | Silky vanilla bean ice cream dipped in a thick layer of Belgian white chocolate
- Magnum® Dark | Silky vanilla bean ice cream dipped in 60% cacao Belgian dark chocolate
For those who’ve tasted a Magnum product before, any thoughts? Are you excited for the looming U.S. availability?