Little Caesars Pizza has announced a new line of flavors for their chicken wing products.
“Our new Caesar Wings add another great side item to our every day HOT-N-READY® menu,” said Linda “LJ” Jaworski, senior VP of Marketing & Corporate Communication.
“Customers look for variety and value when making meal time decisions and our Caesar Wings provide both, along with some delicious new sauces.” Jaworski added.
Wings are available in sets of eight at just $5.
- Oven Roasted – Traditional, lightly seasoned, oven roasted wings.
- Buffalo – The traditional Buffalo sauce – hot, spicy and full of butter flavor. Want a stronger kick? Make it HOT!
- Barbeque – The great taste of traditional BBQ sauce, blended with just the right amount of sweetness.
- Spicy Barbeque – Little Caesars’ original BBQ with a zing! A unique blend of BBQ and Buffalo.
- Teriyaki – Sweet soy sauce gives this variety a full-flavored teriyaki taste.
- Lemon Pepper – Zesty lemon and pepper flavor with a smooth buttery taste.
- Garlic Parmesan – A creamy and delicious blend of roasted garlic, black pepper and Parmesan.
- Bacon Honey Mustard – A sweet honey mustard flavor with just the right amount of smoky bacon.
The problem with all these different flavors of wings is you can’t just choose one and walk away. Then there’s the choice of what sauce to get with it, and you might as well get a pizza and some breadsticks too since you’re already there. Decisions, decisions: