Ernest Hemingway said “Every man’s life ends the same way. It is only the details of how he lived and how he died that distinguish one man from another. Life is a constant feast, so dig in.” With that said, I ventured into making my favorite thing following the wonderful holiday of Thanksgiving; Leftover Mini Turkey Sandwiches. Come with me into this magical wonderland and witness the greatness.
You will need 5 ingredients:
- Sweet Hawaiian Rolls (doesn’t matter the brand, just has to be this type of bread)
- Mayonnaise (can also replace for butter)
- Cranberries (can, or smashed depending on how fancy your turkey day was)
- Extra Turkey (seal that ish up for ultra-later-day-freshness)
- Pepper (gotta get that extra flavor in there)
Now that you have all your sandwich makings, you will need to construct the beast. Start off by splitting the roll in half and lacing it with some mayo and cranberry.
Next were going to need to dial that thing out with some turkey, so grab yourself a big ol’ cutting of that white or dark meat and slap it on there. I like to rip it into smaller pieces for easier chewing abilities.
Now get all Emril Lagasse on your little masterpiece and put some pepper on it son!
If you enjoyed this recipe, feel free to make your own and take some pics. We want to see them! Post them up on our forums or email them to us, and you might make the Pic Of The Day!