Categories
Hit-Or-Miss

Late Night Drunken Cooking Leads To a Fire in Pennsylvania

In a case of Damn That’s Almost Happened To Me Like a Thousand Times, we are just getting reports of a western Pennsylvania man who has been jailed on charges of reckless endangerment and resisting arrest after apparently passing out drunk while cooking.

The incident, which occurred last week, involved 25-year-old Avery McCall who apparently passed out drunk on his couch while food burned on his stove. Firefighters had to use a pass key to get into his smoky apartment, which ended up leading to the evacuation of his entire building.

Nobody was hurt in the fire, so we can laugh about this profusely. Or at least chalk it up to the “glad it wasn’t me” chalkboard.

Leader Image courtesy: Michelle Meiklejohn

By Elie Ayrouth

Elie is a product of Orange County, CA. In early 2012, his dentist diagnosed him with 8 different cavities, three of which on the same tooth, as a result of his 23-year Sour Patch Kid addiction.

Leave a Reply