Krispy Kreme is ringing in the holidays with a new ‘Let It Snow’ collection of seasonally themed doughnuts that fly the festive flag high.
The new ‘Let It Snow’ collection arrives at Krispy Kreme locations on Friday, November 26 and feature the following doughnut options:
- The new Poppy Penguin Doughnut is filled with Original Kreme, dipped in icing and blue sanding sugar, decorated with Kreme and a penguin fondant piece.
- The new Snowman Smile Doughnut is an Original Glazed Doughnut dipped in white icing and decorated like a snowman with icing and a fondant piece.
- The new Snowy Sprinkle Doughnut is an Original Glazed doughnut dipped in blue icing and topped with a snowflake sprinkle blend.
- The fan-favorite Santa Belly Doughnut is filled with Chocolate Kremeds, dipped in red icing, and decorated like the Big Guy with icing and a belt fondant piece.
- The popular Chocolate Iced with Holiday Sprinkles Doughnut also returns – an Original Glazed doughnut dipped in chocolate icing and topped with a holiday sprinkle blend.
What’s more, Krispy Kreme has a Black Friday deal of their own by offering a free Glazed Doughnut and a free small brewed coffee on November 26.