Lately I’ve had brownies on the brain. So much so that when trying to come up with a new recipe, all I could think of was brownies, brownies, brownies. So I decided not to fight it. Brownie-stuffed brownies, topped with a brownie crumble? Sounds like a winner to me.
(About 24 Brownies)
- 24 Little Debbie® Cosmic® Brownies (2 boxes of 6 packs of 2)
- Duncan Hines Family Size Chewy Fudge Brownie Mix
- Eggs oil and water called for on box mix
- 5oz Fudge Brownie Goldfish Grahams
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease 9×13 glass pan (or use your Brownie edge pan!).
- Pulse Fudge Brownie Goldfish Grahams in food processor until coarsely chopped. Set aside.
- Mix brownie batter according to directions. Spread thin layer of brownie batter on the bottom of greased 9×13 pan.
- Place single layer of Cosmic Brownies evenly over brownie batter (4×6), pressing each brownie down slightly into the batter.
- Pour remaining batter over brownie layer, spreading out batter so it covers all of the Cosmic Brownies.
- Sprinkle crushed Fudge Brownie Goldfish Grahams evenly over top of brownie batter and press down lightly.
- Bake according to directions (about 20 to 25 minutes) or until brownies are fully baked.
- Let cool for 20 minutes, cut into 24 pieces, and serve.
If you are looking to achieve a super dense, very rich, but not overly sweet brownie dessert, this is it my friends. This recipe is sure to satisfy even your most intense brownie craving.