With Thanksgiving behind us and Christmas fast approaching, most people are probably taking a break from consuming indulgent and decadent foods. I’m not most people.
Basically, I united my favorite fruity candies, with a little help from my trusty sidekick, white chocolate, into one saccharin-licious superpower of a dessert (so dubbed Diabetes Bark by my taste testers).
Fruity Candy Bark
– 12oz white chocolate chips
– 6oz Nerds
– 11oz Skittles
– 8 pixie sticks (2 of each color)
1. Pour all of the pixie stick dust into a bowl.
2. Prep a cookie sheet with wax paper.
3. Melt white chocolate chips in the microwave and stir in 1/3 of the Nerds.
4. Spread white chocolate out on the wax paper and spread the Skittles out over the chocolate.
5. Sprinkle the rest of the Nerds out over the chocolate and then do the same with the pixie stick dust.
6. Chill in fridge to set and then break apart.
This ludicrously sweet candy bark is bounce-off-the-walls awesome. The sugar…oh, the sugar! And the fruitiness! Make and consume this immediately. And don’t worry about the body shakes; their completely normal.