“Wake up, grab a brush and put a little makeup.” Wise words sung by System of a Down front man, Serj Tankian. Bet you read that quote in his voice, too. Channeling that same wake up and makeup energy, Dunkin’ has linked up with e.l.f. cosmetics.
The limited-edition makeup collection shows off an array of donut and coffee-inspired shades, shapes, textures, and scents. Check out what’s on the e.l.f. x Dunkin’ menu and see if it matches up with your tastes:
- The Dunkin’Dozen, $16. 12 shades of perfectly pigmented eyeshadows with creamy, blendable textures — inspired by fan-favorite Dunkin’ donuts: Strawberry Frosted with Sprinkles, Chocolate Frosted with Sprinkles and Boston Kreme.
- Donut Forget Putty Primer, $12. Features a smooth texture, sweet donut scent and soft-focus, glowing finish.
- Coffee Lip Scrub, $6. A gentle, exfoliating sugar scrub that treats lips to smoothed and conditioned status.
- Glazed for DaysLip Gloss Set, $12. A glossy duo of Dunkin’s iconic colors, and also mesmerizes with a sweet donut scent.
- Strawberry Frosted with Sprinkles Face Sponge, $9. This donut-inspired sponge is soft, absorbent, and easy-to-use.
- The Classic Dunkin’StackVault, $75. This is the complete 5-piece collection — includes a limited-edition e.l.f. x Dunkin’ reusable cup & straw-inspired brush set. Purchase this from elfcosmetics.com and receive a $5 Dunkin’ coupon code.
The e.l.f. x Dunkin’ makeup collection will launch on March 31.
Seems like food-inspired cosmetics collections are becoming more frequent — remember this Reese’s-inspired makeup collection from HipDot?