Sometimes you come across a recipe that is just too good to pass up. Recently hanging out with my friend Jay, he showed me how he would cut a circle in a piece of sourdough bread and fry an egg in the middle. I was really pumped on thinking about that combo of foods that I had to try it. As I proceeded to feast out, my mother let me know that what I made was called an Egg In A Frame, and it was an old camping trick. Check my experience after the jump.
You will need some butter.
You will need some eggs.
You will need some sourdough bread.
- Take bread slice, cut circle in the middle.
- Put butter on hot pan and place bread on pan.
- Crack egg and place inside of the cut out circle in your bread.
- Fry side A of the egg, flip, fry side B of the egg.
- Sprinkly cheese on one side, flip, sprinkle, flip, frying the whole time.