Krispy Kreme Australia has linked with Pokémon to help celebrate the 25th anniverary of the game franchise’s original release on the Nintendo Game Boy.
Die-hard fans outside of Australia can only watch from afar as Australians can indulge in a box of festive Pokémon branded doughnuts. Here’s the details on each of the themed celebratory doughnuts:
- Poke Ball – Original Glazed
- Pikachu – Chocolate creme then dipped in white truffle
- Bulbasaur – Green apple icing, sand sugar, and a creme swirl
- Charmander – Vanilla custard then dipped in white truffle
- Squirtle – Strawberry filled then dipped in white chocolate
This collection of Krispy Kreme x Pokémon doughnuts are only available for a limited time and go for $29.95 AUD.