There’s a certain feeling of joy that comes with opening a box of pizza. The smell has already invaded your nostrils and the anticipation of your first slice can sometimes give you chills.
Since we have the power to film anything and everything, Neylan took video of the bug on her Snapchat account, and later posted it to Facebook.
The pizza shop’s owner told the Gazette that he questioned the video, saying that he does not believe a bug would be able to stand the 400-degree heat that the pizza is put through.
Comments on the Facebook video agree with the owner, suggesting that it was faked in order to get free food, while others defend Neylan, saying the bug could have been in the box.
Then Neylan came out to defend herself, stating that she refused the offer of free food and simply wanted her money back:
Regardless of who is right in this case, the video has been shared over 2,000 times, as the pizza place’s name is now linked with this bug, and it definitely can’t help its business.
If there’s anything that can kill pizza for you, other than cadboard-tasting crust, it’s this.